Tuning forks can be powerful things when they are properly tuned to particular vibrational frequencies. I worked with specialist craftsmen to make a unique tuning fork to sing out at 432 Hertz. And most importantly, this tuning fork is molded from pure quartz crystal. We have one of the most powerful vibrational energies (432 Hz.) emanating from a wand of pure quartz crystal.
Every molecule in the quartz is perfectly aligned and vibrating in singular harmony at 432 cycles per second. The pulses ring true and long bathing you in blessed vibrations. The crystal quartz is perfectly clear - with nothing to obstruct the ringing energies.
Everything has consciousness, but the Crystal Kingdom has "ascended" and it has 5 Dimensional consciousness. This higher consciousness deeply influences us when we listen to the crystal tuning fork and its 5th Dimensional harmonics. Music influences us so much more than we can imagine and NOW is the time to uplift - with this crystal quartz tuning fork!
This quartz crystal tuning fork pitched at 432 hertz, massages the heart chakra with a warm and calming tone; it also opens intuitive development. Tuning forks are used to create a precise frequency one with targeted benefits such as this 432-hertz instrument.
Special tuning forks are used to open and massage chakras, lighten auras, adjust emotional states, relieve pain & stress, clear negative energy, induce relaxation, enhance home feng shui, improve yoga, deepen meditation, provide healing via sound, facilitate inner harmony and serve as a musical instrument.
The 432 tone is not readily available... it cannot be heard on our pianos, as this frequency is in-between our smallest interval of musical notes. An instrument, such as a tuning fork, is required to hear this beneficial frequency. 432 hertz has a relaxing and deeply centering impact on the body. The 432 tuning fork creates natural harmonics to resonate with the mind and body, allowing for a deeper and more nourishing experience. Â Think to the song, Stairway to Heaven, which is written to include this frequency. The song stands apart from others and creates a deeply calming experience. And there is no tuning fork - made of any material - more powerful than the Crystal Tuning Fork offered here!
Meditating with 432 Hz music can be an extremely powerful and effortless way to reach a deep cleansing experience within your consciousness. Using the 432 fork (held above the head) clears energy pathways, allowing finer and greater amounts of High Energy to enter the crown chakra. It is like "cleansing the information and energy coming into the body and distributing it throughout all energy fields of a person". Deep healing occurs once the fork is struck and the base of it is placed on the heart chakra and slowly moved all the way up to the base of the throat.
According to Egyptologists, archaic Egyptian instruments were usually tuned to A=432 Hz. They placed great importance on hearing this frequency. Further, the 432 number is used in the design and construction of sacred places, such as the Great Pyramid of Egypt. Special number energy was incorporated into sacred spaces to create powerful and transformative experiences in the temples.
Why did many Ancient Masters value the frequency 432? We know many of the reasons: This frequency is reflected in ratios of the sun, Earth and moon, as well as the procession of the equinoxes, Stonehenge, and the Sri Yantra, among many other sacred sites, contain this number. For example, the sun is roughly 864,000 miles in diameter (432 X 2=864) and the diameter of the moon is 2,160 miles (432 / 2). Further, there are 864,000 seconds in a day. Many traditional schools of yoga teach that all living beings exhale and inhale 21,600 times per day. (21,600 X 2 = 43,200) There are 108 beads in a mala prayer necklace. (108 X 4 = 432). According to science, the optimal number of dimples on a golf ball is 432.
When the famous late rock star, Prince was asked thousands of questions on his website, he chose this single one to answer: "Please address the importance of ALL music being tuned to 432 Hz sound frequencies to which he replied, "The Gold Standard".
There are many other reasons why the 432 fork is such an uplifting spiritual tool. Each musical instrument creates its own unique harmonics, a pattern of after sound-ripples that go on-and-on to influence our bodies and consciousness. The material that is producing the vibrations is key - metal instruments emphasize one pattern of harmonics, wood instruments another and crystal instruments yet another!
In ancient China and Sumeria, archeologists unearthed instruments made of rare materials - quartz, precious metals such as gold and gemstones were found. Numerous channeling sessions report that the Ascended Hosts preferred above all else instruments made of crystals, gemstones, and precious metals. They report that the harmonics of such materials advance our consciousness and evolution.
432 Crystal Tuning Fork
Precautions and care for Quartz Crystal Tuning Forks:
Congratulations on purchasing a very unique instrument - the Quartz Crustal Tuning Fork. These are truly unique and by observing simple procedures & basic care they will last many years.
It is very important to realize the tuning fork that you have acquired IS fragile. Have no doubt that if you drop it, or strike it on a hard surface or if your are too vigorous with it, damage will occur!
The best analogy we have is: You do not damage expensive glassware when you use it in the way it is intended. We feel this is exactly what our tuning fork customers need to do.
The required precautions are simple:
- Obviously do not drop or bang the tuning fork. Store it in the box provided. Keep the white foam pad that comes in the box. and always put it on top of the tuning fork inside the box. Store the tuning fork someplace safe and do not subject it to cold temperatures. Never use the tuning fork until it has warmed to room temperature if it is subjected to cold temperatures.
- Only use the rubber headed mallet (resonator) that comes with the tuning fork. Do not strike the tuning fork with the wooden handle. >Note: we are now supplying a much smaller mallet with the tuning forks. This should help prevent breakage. However, if a user strikes the tuning fork too hard damage could still occur.<
- Only two "rules" are needed for using the tuning fork:
- DO NOT STRIKE the tuning fork TOO HARD. This seems like common sense but the results show that people have struck our tuning forks much too vigorously. Give the tuning fork a moderate strike near the top third of one arm. Try to hit it square with the rubber head of the mallet. This is enough to start the tuning fork vibrating. Stronger blows accomplish nothing. It is the duration of one's exposure to the frequency that matters. Hitting the tuning fork harder bestows NO BENEFIT.
- If the tuning fork is vibrating, DO NOT strike it again until the vibrations have stopped. Hitting the tuning fork while it is vibrating is very dangerous. This situation can set up a destructive shock wave in the arms of the tuning forks. Cracks or complete failure can occur if the user strikes the tuning fork repeatedly. This is the same phenomena that occasionally causes bridges to spontaneously topple down. A destructive standing wave is generated which can literally tear apart the fork.
- Beyond these cautions only reasonable care is required to keep your tuning fork in good condition. Once you have used it wipe off fingerprints with a clean, soft cloth. It is important to never use harsh detergents on the tuning fork... do not submerge in water, do not put in a dishwasher... scratches are very bad as they start a weak spot for future cracks and breaks (just like any glassware!)
"Tuning Fork Breakage" Policy:
- Customers MUST contact us immediately on receipt of a broken tuning fork (same day or at worst next day). If a customer does not notify us immediately upon receipt of a damaged tuning fork. We must assume that the tuning fork did not arrive broken unless we are notified immediately. Pics of damaged tuning forks are required. We will replace tuning forks that arrive damaged. However, notification even two days late, would not be covered by this replacement guarantee. We have shipped many hundreds of Tuning Forks all over the world and damage in shipment IS RARE.
- For customers that have their tuning forks for over two weeks: we will not replace them under any circumstances. We are convinced that with proper care and following the above instructions the customer is just NOT going to experience any problems.
- For the in-between situation where a customer only owns the TF for up to two weeks -we will handle on a case-by-case basis. For justified complaints we will offer a replacement tuning fork at cost. Customer pays the shipping.
- No returns or replacements will be accepted after two weeks.