Activated Small Crystal Skulls ON SALE!
Own a Real Crystal Skull Crafted in the Tradition of Atlantis
Jill has personally activated these skulls, linking them to the 12 Atlantean temples and skulls of power. See the photos of the sklulls "lighting" up in the activation ceremony!
Skulls are made from naturally occuring minerals, crystals and semi-precious gemstones. They are hand carved and no two are identical.About 3.25" high, diagonal 4.5". One to 1.5 pounds clear quartz and gem/minerals
|1. Clear-White Crystal Quartz 2. Geode crystal skull 3. Jill's Pick: Mineral/Gem Stone: Striped Jasper, Laboradite, Tiger's Eye, Amazonlite..|
Each skull is connected to the Atlantean skulls by Jill, incorporating the energy of the unique healing mineral of crystal that it is made from.
You may select:
- Clear Quartz: Amplifies energy and intention. Clear Quartz protects against negativity, attunes to your Higher Self and relieves pain. It is called the "Master of all Healing Crystals", as it magnifies healing vibrations of other crystals.
- Crystal Skull with a Geode: Experience soft, feminine healing, a deep energy-pocket of Mother Earth with tiny crystals growing within the skull!
- Multi-Mineral: The skulls are carved from over a dozen crystals and minerals, for example, tigers' eye and jasper. If you desire, Jill will tie into your body's energy and choose between rock quartz, geode, amethyst, crazy lace agate, laborite, green jasper, fluorite, tiger's eye, lapis, moss agate and more.
- Jill's Pick - Jill will channel your body & let it select your skull. You may email Jill with a suggestion for selection, if you like. (email@example.com)
Small Crystal Skull
Precautions and care for Natural Crystal Skulls:
Congratulations on making a unique purchase - the hand carved Crystal Skull. These are truly heirloom quality objects. Please observe some basic care and precautions and your skulls will last a lifetime!
The crystal skull that you have purchased was hand crafted from naturally cut minerals and crystals. You will see imperfections in the crystal lattice. There may be cracks visible on the surface or "inside" the depth of the crystal or there may be specs of other minerals present. These imperfections are to be expected. This is not a mass produced, processed item. The material that the skull was crafted from, was cut from natural veins, directly out of rich geological deposits. Do not be concerned or disappointed with minor imperfections. In fact, the presence of other trace minerals and visible crystal fault lines within the skull show the authenticity of the pristine crystal and hand craftsmanship present. Your skull is like none other in the world!
It is very important to realize the crystal skull that you have acquired IS fragile. Have no doubt that if you drop it, or strike it on a hard surface or if your are too vigorous with it, damage will occur! The skull is especially vulnerable to temperature extremes. If you leave your skull in a cold car let it warm to room temperature before you handle it.
The best analogy we have is: You do not damage expensive glassware when you use it in the way it is intended. We feel this is exactly what our skull owners need to do.
The required precautions are simple:
- Obviously do not drop or bang the skull. Store it someplace safe & do not subject it to cold temperatures. Place the skull on a soft cloth or pad.
- Only reasonable care is required to keep your skull in good condition. Once you have used it wipe off fingerprints with a clean, soft cloth. It is important to never use harsh detergents on the skull... do not submerge in water, do not put in a dishwasher... scratches are very bad as they start a weak spot for future cracks and breaks (just like any glassware!) Any chemicals or detergents can cause the skull to fade on the surface or discolor.
"Crystal Skull Breakage" Policy:
- Customers MUST contact us immediately on receipt of a broken skull (same day or at worst next day). If a customer does not notify us immediately upon receipt of a damaged skull we must assume that the product did not arrive broken - unless we are notified immediately. Pics of damaged skulls are required. We will replace skulls that arrive damaged. However, notification even two days late, would not be covered by this replacement guarantee. We have shipped many skulls all over the world and damage in shipment IS RARE.
- For customers that have their skulls for a week: we will not replace them under any circumstances - for damage. We are convinced that with proper care and following the above instructions the customer is just NOT going to experience any problems.